Library Timing And Rules
Staff : Monday to Saturday - 07.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Students : Monday to Saturday - 07.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
During Examination days library study room remains opens at 07.30 a.m. to 09.00 p.m.
During Examination days library study room remains opens on Holidays at 08.00 a.m. to 03.00 p.m.
- Readers are requested to maintain strict silence in the library reading room and to avoid causing inconvenience in any manner to other readers.
- Bags, books (except note-books), umbrellas and inkpots are not allowed to be taken into the library reference section.
- Books or journals should not be used as pads when taking down notes or left open unattended to and should be handled carefully so as to avoid damage. Any accidental damage should be immediately reported to the library staff.
- Every student making use of the library must have an Identity Card and Library card (Borrowers Ticket) which he or she must produce if demanded.
- Conversation and cell phones, eating, chewing, smoking, etc. are strictly prohibited in the library premises.
Ex-students and All others.
Casual Readers .
*Rs. 300/- for Three months
*Rs. 25/- for I. Card.
Rs.1000/- (book lending facility)
Borrowing Privileges For Student's
- Books may be borrowed by students of the College. A new student must make his/her Library card and collect identity card from library before his/her name is registered as a borrower.
- Books (other than reference books) may be borrowed and or returned between 07.30 a.m. and 05.00 p.m. on working days.
- Reference books and journals are not issued.
- No book is to be carried out of the library until it is issued by the charging attendant.
- A borrower is allowed to have one book for U.G. and Two Books for P.G. students on loan at their faculty day and time framed by the library.
- Borrowed books must be returned to the library within one week from the date of issue, or on demand by the Librarian. Failure to return with this regulation will involve a fine of Rs. 1/- (One Rupees) per day per book. Text book can be borrowed for a week only. A book returned by a borrower may be reissued to him/her only if there is no other claimant for it for next seven days.
- Books must be returned in as good condition as they were at the time of issue. If a book is damaged or scribbled upon, the borrower will be liable to pay the triple price of the book or the new copy of the same book.
- On returning books, borrowers must ensure that the receiving attendant discharges the loan entry with his signature. Until this is done the borrower is responsible for the book.
- If a borrowed book is lost consult your librarian without fail and fulfill the conditions as per the instructions laid down by library committee.
Borrowing Privileges of Faculty / Visiting Faculty
- Faculty members can borrow upto 30 books and 05 periodicals at a time for an academic year.
- Bound volumes of journals can be borrowed.
- Faculty member can borrow reference books for limited days with prior written permission of the Principal.
Student's Library Orientation
- To familiarize students with the physical layout and the procedures for using the library units relevant to their needs.
- To make students aware of the staff that is available to assist them.
- To inform students about basic library holding other activities run by library.